Going for a Track Run
Before you go for a track run, make sure you are running on a standard-shape, 400 m track.
You can use the Track Run activity to record your outdoor track data, including distance in meters and lap splits.
- Stand on the outdoor track.
- From the watch face, press .
- Select Track Run.
- Wait while the device locates satellites.
- If you are running in lane 1, skip to step 11.
- Hold MENU.
- Select the activity settings.
- Select Lane Number.
- Select a lane number.
- Press BACK twice to return to the activity timer.
- Press to start the activity timer.
Run around the track.
After you run a couple of laps, your device records the track dimensions and calibrates your track distance.
- After you complete your run, press to stop the activity timer.
- Select Save.