Installing the Out-Front Mount
- Select a secure location to mount the Edge® device where it does not interfere with the safe operation of your bike.
Use the hex key to remove the screw from the handlebar connector .
- If necessary, remove the two screws on the back side of the mount , rotate the connector , and replace the screws to change the orientation of the mount.
Place the rubber pad around the handlebar:
If the handlebar diameter is 25.4 mm, use the thicker pad.
If the handlebar diameter is 31.8 mm, use the thinner pad.
- Place the handlebar connector around the rubber pad.
- Replace and tighten the screw.
Align the tabs on the back of the
Edge device with the bike mount notches .
- Press down slightly and turn the Edge device clockwise until it locks into place.