Creating an Esports Streaming Overlay
The biometric data is for information purposes only and is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
You can use the STR3AMUP!™ application to add metric-based overlays to your esports video stream. See the application instructions for more information (garmin.com/manuals/str3amup).
- Go to garmin.com/str3amup to download and install the STR3AMUP! application.
- On your device, press GPS, and select Esports.
Yes to enable data broadcasting using
NOTE: You can disable this option later in the Esports activity settings.
On your computer, open the
The application searches for your device.
- Select your device from the list.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your device to the STR3AMUP! application.
- Select the data to include on your streaming overlay, and select Create Overlay.
Add the created overlays to your streaming tool.
NOTE: Your streaming tool must support window capture and chroma keying to use the STR3AMUP! overlays.
The STR3AMUP! application remembers your device and settings the next time you open the application.