My phone will not connect to the watch
If your phone will not connect to the watch, you can try these tips.
- Turn off your phone and your watch, and turn them back on again.
- Enable Bluetooth® technology on your phone.
- Update the Garmin Connect™ app to the latest version.
- Remove your watch from the Garmin Connect app and the Bluetooth settings on your phone to retry the pairing process.
- If you bought a new phone, remove your watch from the Garmin Connect app on the phone you intend to stop using.
- Bring your phone within 10 m (33 ft.) of the watch.
- On your phone, open the Garmin Connect app, and select to enter pairing mode.
- From the watch face, hold MENU, and select .