Watch Face Settings
You can customize the appearance of the watch face by selecting the layout, colors, and additional data. You can also download custom watch faces from the Connect IQ™ store.
Customizing the Watch Face
Before you can activate a Connect IQ watch face, you must install a watch face from the Connect IQ store (Connect IQ Features).
You can customize the watch face information and appearance, or activate an installed Connect IQ watch face.
- From the watch face, hold .
- Select Watch Face.
- Press UP or DOWN to preview the watch face options.
- Select Add New to scroll through additional pre-loaded watch faces.
- Select to activate a pre-loaded watch face or an installed Connect IQ watch face.
- If using a pre-loaded watch face, select .
Select an option:
To change the style of the numbers for the analog watch face, select Dial.
To change the style of the hands for the analog watch face, select Hands.
To change the style of the numbers for the digital watch face, select Layout.
To change the style of the seconds for the digital watch face, select Seconds.
To change the data that appears on the watch face, select Data.
To add or change an accent color for the watch face, select Accent Color.
To change the background color, select Bkgd. Color.
To save the changes, select Done.
- To save all changes, select Apply.