Customizing the Training Keys
You can assign an application, device action, or utility to a training key. If a compatible dog collar is paired, you can also add a dog training command to a training key. You can add multiple pages of training key settings. For example, this is useful when training multiple dogs.
- Select .
- Select Add Item Here below the empty key you are customizing.
- Select a command category.
- Select a command or, if selecting a training command, select the name of the dog to command.
- If selecting a dog training command, select momentary (M), continuous (C), tone (T), vibration (V), or light (L).
- Select or to choose the intensity level.
- If you are using traditional stimulation mode, select LOW, MED, or HI.
- If you want to customize more than three keys, use the additional rows to add another page of training key commands.