Using Garmin Connect on Your Computer
The Garmin Express™ application connects your watch to your Garmin Connect™ account using a computer. You can use the Garmin Express application to upload your activity data to your Garmin Connect account and to send data, such as workouts or training plans, from the Garmin Connect website to your watch. You can also add music to your watch (Downloading Personal Audio Content). You can also install software updates and manage your Connect IQ™ apps.
- Connect the watch to your computer using the USB cable.
- Go to garmin.com/express.
- Download and install the Garmin Express application.
- Open the Garmin Express application, and select Add Device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.