Tips for Maximizing the Battery Life
To extend the life of the battery, you can try these tips.
- Change the power mode during an activity (Changing the Power Mode).
- Turn on the battery saver feature from the controls menu (Controls).
- Reduce the screen timeout (Changing the Screen Settings).
Stop using the
Always On Display screen timeout option, and select a shorter timeout (Changing the Screen Settings).
- Reduce the screen brightness (Changing the Screen Settings).
- Use UltraTrac satellite mode for your activity (Satellite Settings).
- Turn off Bluetooth® technology when you are not using connected features (Controls).
- When pausing your activity for a longer period of time, use the Resume Later option (Stopping an Activity).
Use a watch face that is not updated every second.
For example, use a watch face without a second hand (Customizing the Watch Face (fenix 7)).
- Limit the phone notifications the watch displays (Managing Notifications).
- Stop broadcasting heart rate data to paired devices (Broadcasting Heart Rate Data).
Turn off wrist-based heart rate monitoring (Wrist Heart Rate Monitor Settings).
NOTE: Wrist-based heart rate monitoring is used to calculate vigorous intensity minutes and calories burned.
- Turn on manual pulse oximeter readings (Setting the Pulse Oximeter Mode).