Recording a Strength Training Activity
You can record sets during a strength training activity. A set is multiple repetitions (reps) of a single move.
- From the watch face, press START.
- Select Strength.
- Select a workout.
DOWN to view a list of workout steps (optional).
TIP: While viewing workout steps, you can press START and then press DOWN to view an animation of the selected exercise, if available.
- When you have finished viewing the workout steps, press START, and select Do Workout.
- Press START, and select Start Workout.
Start your first set.
The watch counts your reps. Your rep count appears when you complete at least four reps.TIP: The watch can only count reps of a single move for each set. When you want to change moves, you should finish the set and start a new one.
LAP to finish the set and move to the next exercise, if available.
The watch displays the total reps for the set.
If necessary, press
DOWN to edit the number of reps.
TIP: You can also add the weight used for the set.
- If necessary, press LAP when you are done resting to start your next set.
- Repeat for each strength training set until your activity is complete.
- After your last set, press START, and select Stop Workout.
- Select Save.