Recording an Indoor Climbing Activity
You can record routes during an indoor climbing activity. A route is a climbing path along an indoor rock wall.
- From the watch face, press START.
- Select Climb Indoor.
- Select Yes to record route statistics.
Select a grading system.
NOTE: The next time you start an indoor climbing activity, the device uses this grading system. You can hold MENU, select the activity settings, and select Grading System to change the system.
- Select the difficulty level for the route.
- Press START.
Start your first route.
NOTE: When the route timer is running, the device automatically locks the buttons to prevent accidental button presses. You can hold any button to unlock the watch.
When you finish the route, descend to the ground.
The rest timer starts automatically when you are on the ground.NOTE: If necessary, you can press LAP to finish the route.
Select an option:
To save a successful route, select Completed.
To save an unsuccessful route, select Attempted.
To delete the route, select Discard.
- Enter the number of falls for the route.
- When you are done resting, press LAP and begin your next route.
- Repeat this process for each route until your activity is complete.
- Press STOP.
- Select Save.