Tips for GroupTrack Sessions
The GroupTrack feature allows you to keep track of other connections in your group using LiveTrack directly on the screen. All members of the group must be your connections in your Garmin Connect™ account.
- Start your activity outside using GPS.
- Pair your Descent™ Mk2i device with your smartphone using Bluetooth® technology.
- In the Garmin Connect app, from the settings menu, select Connections to update the list of connections for your GroupTrack session.
- Make sure all of your connections pair to their smartphones and start a LiveTrack session in the Garmin Connect app.
- Make sure all your connections are in range (40 km or 25 mi.).
- During a GroupTrack session, scroll to the map to view your connections (Adding a Map to an Activity).