Going for a Track Run
Before you go for a track run, make sure you are running on a standard-shape, 400 m track.
You can use the track run activity to record your outdoor track data, including distance in meters and lap splits.
- Stand on the outdoor track.
- Select .
- Wait while the device locates satellites.
- If you are running in lane 1, skip to step 10.
- Hold MENU.
- Select the activity settings.
- Select Lane Number.
- Select a lane number.
- Select BACK twice to return to the activity timer.
- Select START.
Run around the track.
After you run 3 laps, your device records the track dimensions and calibrates your track distance.
- After you complete your run, select .