Recording a Bouldering Activity
You can record routes during a bouldering activity. A route is a climbing path along a boulder or small rock formation.
- From the watch face, press START.
- Select Bouldering.
Select a grading system.
NOTE: The next time you start a bouldering activity, the device uses this grading system. You can hold MENU, select the activity settings, and select Grading System to change the system.
- Select the difficulty level for the route.
- Press START to start the route timer.
- Start your first route.
- Press LAP to finish the route.
Select an option:
To save a successful route, select Completed.
To save an unsuccessful route, select Attempted.
To delete the route, select Discard.
The rest timer appears.
- When you are done resting, press LAP to start your next route.
- Repeat this process for each route until your activity is complete.
- After your last route, press STOP to stop the route timer.
- Select Save.