Recording a Strength Training Activity
You can record sets during a strength training activity. A set is multiple repetitions (reps) of a single move.
- From the watch face, press START.
- Select Strength.
Select a workout.
The first time you record a strength training activity, you must select which wrist your watch is on.
View to view a list of workout steps (optional).
TIP: While viewing workout steps, you can press START to view an animation of the selected exercise, if available.
- Select Do Workout.
- Press START to start the set timer.
Start your first set.
The device counts your reps. Your rep count appears when you complete at least four reps.TIP: The device can only count reps of a single move for each set. When you want to change moves, you should finish the set and start a new one.
LAP to finish the set and move to the next exercise, if available.
The watch displays the total reps for the set. After several seconds, the rest timer appears.
If necessary, press
DOWN, and edit the number of reps.
TIP: You can also add the weight used for the set.
- When you are done resting, press LAP to start your next set.
- Repeat for each strength training set until your activity is complete.
- After your last set, press START to stop the set timer.
- Select Save.