Finding and Saving Locations
The maps loaded in your device contain locations, such as restaurants, hotels, auto services, and detailed street information. The Search menu helps you find your destination by providing several methods to browse, search, and save this information.
From the main menu, select Search.
- To quickly search all locations on your device, select Search (Finding a Location Using the Search Bar).
- To find an address, select Address.
- To browse or search pre-loaded points of interest by category, select Categories (Finding a Location by Category).
- To search near a different city or area, select next to the current search area (Changing the Search Area).
- To view and edit your saved locations, select Saved (Saving Locations).
- To view locations you have recently selected from the search results, select Recent (Viewing Recently Found Locations).
- To search for RV parks and campgrounds, select Ultimate Public Campgrounds (Finding Ultimate Campgrounds Points of Interest).
- To browse and search Tripadvisor® points of interest and reviews, select Tripadvisor (Finding Tripadvisor Points of Interest).
- To browse and search HISTORY® points of interest, photos, and information, select HISTORY® (Finding HISTORY Points of Interest).
- To find national parks and explore park maps, select National Parks (Finding National Parks).
- To navigate to specific geographic coordinates, select Coordinates (Finding a Location Using Coordinates).