Enhance your navigation experience by adding satellite radio, weather and traffic subscriptions to your compatible marine, automotive or aviation device.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio — Listen to more than 150 commercial-free music, news, sports, talk and entertainment channels.
- XM WX Satellite Weather — Provides the latest available weather and forecasts for air and sea navigation.
- NavWeather — Provides road and atmospheric conditions along with National Weather Service warnings for ground navigation.
- NavTraffic — Avoid traffic tie-ups and road construction, and estimate travel time.
XM services require an XM-capable receiver and antenna connected to a compatible device with an XM subscription.
Existing XM Weather Users
We have identified an issue with reception of XM weather products for aviation and marine devices using a GXM 30, GXM 31, GXM 40 and GXM 51. This issue can be corrected with a free software update.
- Aviation Devices: Update your software with WebUpdater. The 396 needs software version 4.60 or higher; the 496 needs software version 3.70 or higher.
- Marine Devices: Please see our Marine Device Software Updates page for instructions on how to update your software. Be sure to choose the appropriate bundle update for your product.