Updates & Downloads
MarineUpdater software version 2.5.1
as of March 20, 2007
View installation instructions and system requirements
- Works with Windows Vista.
- This version of MarineUpdater no longer supports Windows 98, Windows Me, and Windows NT.
Changes made from version 2.5.0 to 2.5.1:
- Support of new large GARMIN Data Cards.
- Support of GARMIN High Speed USB Programmer.
- Download the MarineUpdater setup file into a directory on your hard drive. (i.e., c:\garmin).
- Change to the directory in which you downloaded the files, (i.e., c:\garmin), and run the executable file (.exe). Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the MarineUpdater installation.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system.