Bail Mounting a Device with a Swivel Base
Some models have the option of adding a swivel base to the bail mount, so you can turn the device for a wider range of viewing angles.
Using the swivel base as a template, mark three pilot holes .
- Using a 3 mm (1/8 in.) drill bit, drill the three pilot holes.
- Using the included wood screws , secure the swivel base to the mounting surface.
- Place the bail-mount bracket on the swivel base, and secure it using the swivel-mount knob .
- Install the bail-mount knobs on the sides of the cradle.
- Place the device in the bail-mount bracket and tighten the bail-mount knobs.
- Connect each cable to a port on the cradle, using the locking bracket or locking rings to secure the cables to the cradle (Installing the Cables and Connectors ).