Have An Idea?
We want to hear from you!
We’re lucky to have enthusiastic customers who care about our products. We will never get tired of hearing
your feedback during a long run or a fishing trip, but now we have an even better way for you to share.
This form sends your suggestion straight to the innovation experts. But, before you submit your idea, be
we use your idea or not, we're grateful for your enthusiasm to make our products the best they can be!
READ BEFORE SUBMITTING:
If you have a question about product support,
investor relations, or
media relations, click on those links. This area isn’t
designed to handle those requests, and your comments will unfortunately go unanswered.
- Garmin receives a lot of ideas. While we wish we could answer each submission, it is not possible and you may not hear back from us.
- The idea you submit will not be considered confidential, and Garmin may share your idea with others.
- By submitting your idea to Garmin, you grant Garmin a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable license to use it for any purpose. You should not expect to receive anything in payment for submitting your idea to Garmin.
- You acknowledge Garmin is free to use your idea for any purpose, such as enhancements to its products. Garmin may modify, change or adapt your idea for other purposes. Garmin will solely determine if and how your idea should be implemented.
- Garmin is not obligated to enter into any further agreements with you, nor do we provide credit for ideas submitted, or owe you anything in exchange for your idea.
- Please note it is possible Garmin may have already considered or implemented an idea that’s similar to what you submit.
- Garmin may have already thought of or implemented an idea that’s similar to what you submit.
- Submitting your idea does not make you a Garmin employee, associate or business partner.
- This agreement is the only agreement between you and Garmin, and it is the complete agreement between you and Garmin. There is no other secret or super–secret agreement promising you anything different.