Updates & Downloads
Varia Vision software version 3.30
as of March 9, 2017
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30:
- Support more data fields: Avg. Ascent/Descent, Max. Ascent/Descent, Lap Ascent/Descent, Last Lap Ascent/Descent, Min/Max. Elevation, GPS Elevation, Glide Ratio, Anaerobic TE, Course, Off Course, Glide Ratio Dest., Vertical Dist to Dest, Vert Spd to Target, VMG, Ambient/Baro. Pressure, Avg. Moving Speed, Avg. Overall Speed, Moving Time, Stopped Time
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Fix shutdown issue after finishing course.
- Support muscle oxygen fields and fix performance condition field issue.
- Fix distance unit issue on alerts.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 3.10:
- Support Forerunner 735XT multisport transition and navigation data field.
- Support dismissing alerts with the Edge 1000 and Edge 520.
- Made a change to keep the display on when Varia Radar is connected.
- Improved stability of screen configuration.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.60:
- Support connection with Forerunner 735XT.
- Support HR gauge page and Running Dynamics page.
- Add new data fields for Forerunner 735XT. TE, Vert. Osc., GCT, Vert. ratio, GTC balance, step length, run cadence, 24-HR temp. high/low and performance condition.
- Support Brazilian Portuguese and Finnish.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- IMPORTANT - To maintain compatibility between devices, please update to the latest version Varia Vision and Edge software.
- Added support for new data fields including: GPS signal strength, heart rate zone, power zone, target power, trainer resistance, location at destination, location at next course point, course point destination and shifting graphical data fields.
- Added support to display the name of a connecting device.
- Made improvements to the navigation turn list.
- Made improvements to ANT+ connection stability.
- Made several general UI improvements.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.