Updates & Downloads
VIRBXE APAC System (GCD file) software version 2.50
as of February 8, 2017
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Improved stability of ANT remote related features.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Improved compatibility with Garmin Virb APP
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Fixed PAL framerates reported by Fenix3 ANT remote.
- Fixed an issue with the live preview on Virb Mobile sometimes not reloading.
- Fixed issue that caused poor Virb Mobile performance when a lot of photos were present.
- Fixed an issue that caused image stabilization to not work as well as it should.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.