Updates & Downloads
Index Smart Scale software version 3.00
as of February 21, 2017
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 3.00:
- Improved unit performance with some routers using mixed mode security settings.
- Adjusted display buffering to address irregular weight being shown
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Improved body composition algorithms for user with low BMI (18 or less)
- Improved body composition algorithms for users with high activity class (8 or higher). You can find out what your activity class is set to within Garmin Connect Mobile by going to More > Settings > User Settings > Activity Class. Online, you can navigate to garminconnect.com, log in to your account and go to Devices > Index Smart Scale > User Settings > Activity Class.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Improved user selection/identification routines
- Improved WiFi network performance
- Addressed a bug in how low battery indication is handled
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.50:
- Changes to support Engineering Development
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.30:
- Enables WEP for Wi-Fi Connections
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.