Updates & Downloads
Montana 610/680 software version 2.70
as of February 28, 2017
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Fixed issue where touching the screen would wake up the unit when it was in battery save mode.
- Fixed possible freeze when the unit was in mass storage mode and then unplugged.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Fixed issue where the trip computer total time was not being reset when the 'reset both track and trip data' option was selected.
- Fixed intermittent issue where device was not recognized for mass storage when connected via USB.
- Fixed issue where waypoint time would show 'am' for waypoints marked as 12:xx pm.
- Fixed the Waas 'D' indicator on the GPS page to allow the letter to draw.
- Fixed issue where the 'Track On' shortcut would not start the track log.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Added support for optional MTP interface mode (Setup > System > Interface)
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed issue with incorrect trip computer time.
- Fixed issue with track points being recorded while tracking was paused.
- Fixed heart rate related data fields
- Fixed issue with wrong road signs being shown in certain countries.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Added ETRS89 Datum
- Fixed issue with importing Adventures from sd cards
- Fixed possible issue when viewing routes on map
- Fixed incorrect geocache terrain score on map dashboard
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.