Updates & Downloads
D00590XA-Marine POI Database software version 1.0
as of August 4, 2005
View installation instructions and system requirements
- If MapSource data is loaded to your GPS receiver, its preloaded POI database will be erased. Please download this file if you wish to recover this POI database.
- Warning. This program is not intended for use with the StreetPilot c310, c320, c330, c340, StreetPilot i2, i3, i5, iQue m3, m5, or StreetPilot 2720. If this database is loaded to any of these units, you may overwrite the preloaded mapping data, and render your unit inoperable.
- This file is intended to reload the Point of Interest database that came preloaded in your eTrex Venture, eTrex Mariner, eTrex Legend, eTrex Legend C, eTrex Vista, eTrex Vista C, GPS 60, GPSMAP 60, GPSMAP 60C, GPSMAP 60CS, GPS 72, GPS 76, GPSMAP 76, GPSMAP 76S, GPSMAP 76C, GPSMAP 76CS, or GPSMAP 152.
- This program is not intended for use with the POI Loader program. Please see the help file within the POI Loader program for more information.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.