Updates & Downloads
SNSRCFG software version 3.20
as of April 13, 2007
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Added better handling if a corrupted configuration file is loaded.
- Fixed an issue where the dead reckon valid time was being truncated when saved.
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10:
- Added support for the GPS 10x.
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.00:
- Added ability to select a baud rate of 38400 for the GPS 15 H\L.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Added display of the following configuration options on
the GPS15: power save mode, position averaging, and
Earth datum index.
- Removed unused configuration options for the GPS18
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Added ability to configure 'Mask low speeds to Zero' feature in the GPS 18, GPS 16, and GPS 17.
- Added support for COM9 - COM12.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Added support for the GPS 18-5Hz.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Added ability to configure new 'PPS Auto Off' feature.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Fixed NMEA sentence selection detection for the GPS 10.
- Removed baud rate selection/detection for the GPS 10 since it uses a virtual com port via BlueTooth.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Added functionality specific to the GPS 10.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Added support for GPS 10 and GPS 15U.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Replaced 'position averaging' with 'position pinning' for the GPS 25,GPS 35,GPS 36 only.
- Fixed compatibility problem with the GPS35 USB to serial adapter / driver.
Changes made from version 2.02 to 2.10:
- Replaced 'position pinning' with 'position averaging'.
- Removed 'update code' option for GPS 25.
- Fixed switch to and from NMEA mode for the GPS 25.
- Added GPS 18 PC / LVC.
- Removed calculation of time zone offset.
Changes made from version 2.01 to 2.02:
- Now Prompts user for location of ?updater.exe? rather than assuming C:\Garmin when upgrading software.
- Added support for the GPS 15, GPS 15 H/L, and the GPS 16A.
- Added support for 38400 baud where applicable.
- Allow user to issue ?auto locate? and ?reset unit? commands from configuration dialog.
- Allow user to put the unit in test mode and to clear the non-volatile memory from configuration dialog.
- Added support for other communication ports up through COM8.
- Remember the communication port that was last used.
- Fixed compatibility issues with a USB-to-Serial adapter.
- Fixed problem with a hanging error dialog box when the ?Error starting comm thread? message occurred.
- Now handles a 'switch to Garmin mode' request when an attempt had already been made but failed.
- Fixed lock-up issue.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.01:
- SNSRCFG is now able to put a GPS 16 / GPS 17 / GPS 17N sensor into Garmin mode.
- SNSRCFG now provides an interface to select a region file for a software update and launch updater.
- Updated copyright date to ?2001-2002?.
- Download the executable file to your PC.
- Double click on executable file to run the application.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows 2000 or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for suitable for your OEM unit. The user will need to fabricate one according to the data provided in the Technical Specifications.