Updates & Downloads
eTrex Touch 25/35 (Webupdater) software version 3.60
as of February 28, 2017
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 3.50 to 3.60:
- Fixed issue where auto-start setting would not work.
- Fixed issue where activities would fail to sync to GCM after completing.
- Fixed issue where touching the screen would wake up the unit when it was in battery save mode.
Changes made from version 3.40 to 3.50:
- Fixed intermittent issue where device was not recognized for mass storage when connected via USB.
- Fixed ability to set custom name for FIT activities.
- Fixed precision and other data issues with FIT activities.
- Fixed potential waypoint distance mismatch on the Find page.
- Fixed area units on the Track Review page.
- Fixed possible shutdown on the Notifications page.
- Fixed issue where the dashboard would flash when restoring defaults on the map page.
- Fixed possible shutdown on the Review Map page.
- Fixed possible shutdown on the Calendar page.
- Fixed possible shutdown on the Proximity Alarms page.
- Fixed possible shutdown on the Route List page.
- Fixed possible freeze when deleting waypoints.
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.40:
- Added support for optional MTP interface mode (Setup > System > USB Mode)
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Fixed possible issue causing European Topo Active maps to not update properly
- Fixed issue with saved track stats precision
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10:
- Fixed issue where some large data fields would be blank
- Fixed shutdown when setting manual safety shading setting
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.00:
- Fixed possible shutdown when reviewing POIs on the map
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Fixed issue with incorrect map orientation and zoom level on map page.
- Fixed issue with time display in night mode.
- Fixed issue calorie calculation.
- Fixed issue with speed display in data fields.
- Fixed issue with importing adventures from SD cards.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Fixed possible shutdown on certain keyboards
- Fixed possible issue loading maps on power up
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Added ability to copy reverse for FIT activities.
- Improved naming consistency for Tracks and Activities. Track is now used only in reference to GPX track files. Activity is used to refer to the current activity.
- Improved foreign language keyboard layouts.
- Improved display of right to left languages.
- Improved panning on the altimeter page.
- Improved separation of activity data and trip data.
- Fixed possible issue that prevented geocache filters from working.
- Fixed selected keyboard language to save through power cycle.
- Fixed possible issue with Trip Time data field.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Added turn information to map page during navigation
- Added ability to customize auto pause threshold
- Added option to restore the current profile to its default settings in Setup > Reset
- Improved the Reset All Settings option in Setup > Reset. This option now resets all the profiles
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Improved the fit history application to work more like track manager
- Improved main menu font in Classic Mode
- Fixed potential shutdown when starting navigation
- Fixed potential issue where a long list would show blank items after scrolling
- Fixed potential issue where button would cover up review information
- Fixed issue where WAAS setting would not save through a power cycle
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.