Updates & Downloads
Edge 810, Taiwan (GCD file) software version 6.10
as of January 5, 2017
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 5.10 to 6.10:
- New feature! Added support for LiveTrack Auto Start.
Changes made from version 5.00 to 5.10:
- New feature! Added Varia Smart Bike Lights support.
- Fixed an issue causing the Auto Pause feature to not pause when GPS is disabled.
Changes made from version 4.30 to 5.00:
- New Feature! Added support for Varia Rearview Radar.
- Fixed an issue causing device shutdowns when navigating using certain maps.
- Fixed an issue where custom speed was set incorrectly in workouts.
- Fixed an issue causing the Auto Pause feature to incorrectly pause the timer when only using GPS as a speed source.
- Improved segment tracking performance to reduce the occurrence of incorrect off segment detection.
- Fix an issue where keyboard icon is missing if the list items are less than three pages in prefecture search.
- Fix an issue where the position format display incorrectly.
- Fix an issue which causes the More Points icon invalid in map page.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.