Updates & Downloads
Garmin Que for Pocket PC with GPS 10 software version 2.90
as of May 10, 2006
View installation instructions and system requirements
- An initial installation of the Garmin Que software for the Garmin GPS 10 must be completed before installing this update.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Update to allow map downloads to phone devices with Windows Mobile 5.0 operating system.
- Correct automatic naming of waypoints to allow more than 99 auto-named waypoints with the same name.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Correct application issues with Windows Mobile 5.0 devices.
- Update search for Bluetooth ports to work with newer devices.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Add translucent data background for data fields above the map. Please note: To adjust this setting, tap and hold on any of the data fields above the map.
- Add ability to dial the phone number of a business (POI) for Pocket PC devices that are phone enabled.
- Change vertical speed data to display in feet per minute instead of miles per hour.
- Fix lockup problem when displaying some Unicode characters for Chinese or Japanese regional settings.
- Fix rare problems in guidance text display above the Map page.
- Fix route simulation problem that prevented the route from being followed properly.
- Add new interface for GPS 10 battery management features.
- Fix a communication error with the GPS 10 Bluetooth while transferring maps from MapSource.
- Disallow Bluetooth connection if the selected remote device does not provide a Garmin ESN.
- Place your Pocket PC in the cradle. Ensure ActiveSync is running and connected.
- Start installing the update to your Pocket PC by selecting the 'Download' link found on this web page.
- Next choose to 'Open' or 'Run' the update file. This step will launch the install program.
- Follow directions given by installer.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.