Updates & Downloads
StreetPilot c320 software version 6.10
as of July 16, 2008
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 6.00 to 6.10:
- Improve handling of the situation where overlapping map data is present on the device.
Changes made from version 5.90 to 6.00:
- Corrected issue connecting with WebUpdater.
Changes made from version 5.80 to 5.90:
- Corrected issue with Retail Map Update compatibility
Changes made from version 5.70 to 5.80:
- Enhanced Retail Map Update support.
Changes made from version 5.50 to 5.70:
- Improved satellite acquisition.
Changes made from version 5.40 to 5.50:
- Improved Garmin USB support on Macintosh computers
- Fixed problem with custom POI loading
Changes made from version 5.30 to 5.40:
- Added Brazilian Portuguese voice language support
- Updated for United States Daylight Saving Time change
- Corrected incorrect display of route calculation error
- Added support for the modified drawing styles present in certain specialty maps
- Corrected problem that prevented some addresses from being found in City Navigator Europe NT v9
- Corrected Canadian postal code support for City Navigator North America NT v8
Changes made from version 5.20 to 5.30:
- Fixed problem with the custom POIs being incorrectly loaded to the unit
Changes made from version 5.10 to 5.20:
- Improved route calculations with car pool lanes.
- Fixed SBAS compatibility issues with the Japanese MSAS system.
Changes made from version 4.80 to 5.10:
- Added via point support (After selecting Final Destination, select Via point from Where To? menu just like you would your Final Destination. Unit will prompt you if you wish to continue on to your Final Destination by way of your Via point. Select Yes).
- Improved address searches to allow for selecting which map to search on when multiple maps are available.
- Corrected a bug where the user could get stuck in the address search pages.
- Corrected a bug where some address searches would give back invalid results.
- Added ability to save waypoints from the Browse Map page.
- Improved city searches to search across all available maps.
- Corrected a bug where voice turn prompts in Finnish were incorrect.
- Corrected a bug where French data cards would initialize voice language to French-Canadian.
- Added support for New Zealand regional settings.
- Improved the timing of voice guidance prompts.
- Added Icelandic characters to the special keys keyboard: Þ, Æ
- Added support for Flemish voice guidance (requires Audio version 2.40).
- Added WebUpdater support for Voice Guidance updates.
- Improved voice guidance for: German, Spanish, and Portuguese (requires Audio version 2.40).
- Corrected a bug where navigating on a roundabout could cause the unit to lock up.
Changes made from version 4.70 to 4.80:
- Corrected issue when searching with diacritic characters.
Changes made from version 4.20 to 4.70:
- Added ability to review a route on the map from the route turn list page.
- Added ability to mark a waypoint. This feature is available from the My Locations page.
- Added ability to initiate navigation directly from the browse map.
- Corrected problem that prevented points of interest searches across multiple map sets from returning all possible results.
- Corrected potential shutdowns related to map drawing.
- Corrected potential shutdowns related to address searching.
- Improved speed of intersection searches.
- Improved map drawing performance.
- Corrected problems associated with mixing U.S. & European map data.
- Corrected display of French cardinal directions.
- Shortened time required to detect user moving away from the calculated route.
- Improved Greek and German translations.
- Now allow for greater zoom-out levels on the main map, and switch to 2D mode at the greatest zoom levels.
- Corrected potential shutdowns when drawing map.
- Added support for Portuguese and French Canadian voices.
- Corrected issue where map settings were being lost.
- Enhanced voice guidance.
- Enhanced Proximity Alarm tone generation.
- Display highlighted map feature in selected language.
- Restored 'Select City' prompt in Address searches.
Changes made from version 4.00 to 4.20:
- Added Iceland time zone.
- Improved Portuguese translations.
- Corrected possibility of unit reporting 'System Software Missing' when powering on in cold temperatures.
- Improved SD card detection.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 4.00:
- Updated drawing of map lines and text.
- Added expanded cardinal prefix support to address/intersection searches.
- Added suffix support to address/intersection searches.
- Added support for avoiding carpool lanes in navigation setup.
- Added time zones.
- Updated text language translations.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.80:
- Corrected shutdowns relating to display of message banner display in various translated languages
- Corrected behavior of city searches when multiple cities of the same name exist
- Improved map scaling increments in metric mode
- Download the self-extracting archive file for your Streetpilot c320 onto your hard drive.
- Connect your Streetpilot c320 to a free USB port on your PC with the correct PC interface cable.
- Unzip the files in the archive by running the downloaded executable file.
- Follow the instructions provided by the launched update application on your computer.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.