Updates & Downloads
Garmin Marine Network Content Bundle software version 2017.0207
as of February 7, 2017
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 2016.0322 to 2017.0201:
- Added manuals for GPSmap 722/742/922/942/1022/1042/1042/1242 devices.
Changes made from version 2016.0223 to 2016.0322:
- Updated the included manuals to current revision.
Changes made from version to 2016.0223:
- Added manuals for GPSmap 7400, 7600, 8400, and 8600 series devices.
- Click on 'Download' and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Choose a location where you can easily find the file, such as the 'My Documents' folder or 'C:\'.
- Once the download is complete, go to the location where you saved the file.
- Double-click on the downloaded file. This will automatically extract the files to C:\Garmin and run a program to transfer the software update to a SD card.
- Power on the device and make sure all attached network devices are powered on as well.
- Insert the card into the top card slot of your primary device. Select 'Update' in the window that automatically displays.
- After the update completes, all Garmin Marine Network devices will have the latest content.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows 2000 or later operating system and an available SD card reader.