Updates & Downloads
vivoactive APAC (region file only) software version 4.30
as of December 22, 2016
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 4.20 to 4.30:
- Added support for Connect IQ 1.3.3
- Improved Pool Swim distance algorithm
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Changes made from version 4.00 to 4.20:
- Fix IOP reading multiple pen/key message issue
Changes made from version 3.50 to 4.00:
- Added support for manual sync request from Garmin Connect Mobile.
- Fixed issue with device settings sync after first time pairing.
- Turned off GPS when starting a Connect IQ app to allow the app to determine if GPS should be turned on.
- Added compatibility with golf maps containing hazards.
- Fixed issue with sleep detection.
- Added support for Connect IQ 1.3.
- Added support for Apple Media Service - users can now control any active music player, e.g. Spotify, as well as volume (requires iOS 8.0 and higher)
- Added support for phone apps to subscribe for more frequent data updates.
- Fix smart notification bad memory handle issue.
- Fix speed alert unit shown error for JPN.
- Improve Bahasa Indonesia and Simplified Chinese Text.
Changes made from version 3.40 to 3.50:
- Updated Connect IQ to support version 1.2.6.
- Improved Bluetooth synchronization.
- Fixed a weather synchronization bug.
- Improved screen refresh on some pages.
- Fix an issue where invalid temperature is shown in the Weather app.
- Imporve notification feature.
- Improve some page layouts.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.