Updates & Downloads
vivoki software version 3.30
as of March 1, 2017
vivoki is automatically updated through Garmin Connect Mobile if a firmware update is released by Garmin.
View system requirements
- Requires BLE over iOS or Android and Garmin Connect Mobile to install.
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 1.80 to 3.30:
- Improved accuracy of Active Time calculation.
Changes made from version 1.50 to 1.80:
- Android support improvements.
- Fixed some (rare) data loss issues.
- Fixed bug where auto-goal is reset to 1000 after a single day of inactivity.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.