Updates & Downloads
vivofit software version 3.60
as of March 31, 2014
View system requirements
Changes made from version 3.50 to 3.60:
- Fixed issue with BLE syncing with iPhones introduced in 3.50 software.
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.50:
- Fixed issue with total time that could happen with heart rate activities recorded with 3.30 software
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.30:
Changes made from version 2.80 to 3.00:
- Support new setting to remove time and date from visible screens.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Improvements to reliability of the display
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.