Updates & Downloads
Approach S4 software version 3.10
as of January 26, 2016
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 3.10:
- Added support for TruSwing.
- Added Sunrise/Sunset display support.
- Added support for Pausing/Resuming a round of golf.
- Added Dual Green support.
- Fixed issue with duplicate notifications being displayed.
- Fixed potential shutdown that can occur while playing golf.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Fixed potential crash when receiving an Incoming Call Notification
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Improved Bluetooth security and pairing procedure
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Added missing Czech characters
- Improved Smart Notifications
- Fixed fairways display in scorecard
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.