Updates & Downloads
Forerunner 620 software version 2.50
as of January 23, 2014
View system requirements
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.50:
- Added feature to allow the CONNECT key to wake the device and start a Wi-Fi transfer.
- Fixed issue where running dynamics data could drop out during an activity.
- Fixed issue where the reported battery capacity could be inaccurate.
- Improvements to indoor distance and pace calculations.
- Fixed issue related to the recovery adviser feature not displaying properly.
- Improvements to the interaction between foot pod and GPS.
- Fixed issue with resetting totals not working correctly.
- Added feature to inform the user when returning to the target range of a workout step.
- Fixed various issues with smartphone connectivity and the LiveTrack feature.
- Fixed issue with running workouts contained in triathlon/mixed sport schedules not being retained on the device.
- Fixed several other minor issues.
- Updated translations.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Fixed an issue where the watch could still display UTC for time of day after acquiring a GPS fix, regardless of the user's current time zone.
- Disabled Wi-Fi auto upload attempts while the device is charging to prevent a potential issue which could drain the battery.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.