Updates & Downloads
GTR 200 software version 2.60
as of July 3, 2014
View installation instructions
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system, and an available microSD card and reader.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Improvements to intercom and auto-squelch performance
- Added high cockpit noise option to help further reduce intercom background noise
- Added user selectable two level bass boost for music audio
- Added user selectable equalizer presets for music audio. Equalizer presets available are Rock, Classical, and Pop.
- Increased menu UI auto-timeout
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Added support for G3X Touch integration
- Added support for connecting to G3X via CAN bus instead of RS-232
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Added beep tone to configurable discrete buttons.
- Added configurable discrete support for a user list memory cycle button.
- Added configurable softkey support for a user list memory cycle button.
- Added configuration support for automatically disabling monitor mode when frequencies are swapped.
- Disabled PTT softkey when intercom is disabled.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Correct display contrast calibrated level in some units with improper setting. User preferred contrast level may need to be reset in the setup menu after updating software. If needed, refer to the GTR 200 Pilot's Guide for display contrast level adjustment instructions.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Updated NMEA transmit status messages for compatibility with SL30, SL40, and GTR225.
- Add support for GTR225 NMEA squelch override message.
- Added support for an 'Intercom Mutes Music' option in the setup menu
- Added support for 'AUX1 Mutes Music' and 'AUX2 Mutes Music' options on the configuration menu.
- Added support for setting button beep volume to off, a user defined level, or tied to the COM volume control.
- Download the self-extracting update file onto your hard drive.
- Insert an microSD card with at least 20 MB of free space into your card reader.
- Open the self-extracting update file and follow the instructions provided by the installer application. You will be prompted to specify the drive letter of the microSD card you wish to use for the update.
- Insert the microSD card containing the software update. You will be prompted to confirm before the update is installed.
- During the software update, the display will indicate 'Unit will reboot to continue update'. Do not remove power during the update process.
- When the update is completed, the unit will reset itself and turn on normally.