Updates & Downloads
iQue Palm Que API Library software version 1
as of January 19, 2005
View installation instructions and system requirements
- This software patch only needs to be installed if required by third-party applications that make use of it. The patch by itself does not provide any benefit to the user.
- An initial installation of the Palm Desktop for the Garmin iQue must be completed before installing this patch.
- The patch must be reinstalled if iQue memory is erased (e.g. after a Hard Reset).
- Note: This software is only compatible with the following previous versions: iQue 3600 5.2.1r3, iQue 3200 5.2.1r1 - r3, iQue 3600a 5.2.1r1
- Place the iQue in the cradle and perform a HotSync on the unit to back up any of your current data. Please ensure that the iQue is fully charged before proceeding with the patch installation process.
- Start installing the patch on the iQue by selecting the Download link found on this web page.
- Next, choose to Open the patch file. This step will automatically launch the Palm Install Tool. If multiple users are defined for your Palm Desktop, select the appropriate user. QueAPILibPatch.prc should appear now in the Palm Install Tool's list.
- Perform another (second) HotSync on the unit to load the patch to the iQue.
- After the HotSync is completed, the patch will expand its contents and the installation will be completed.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB or Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.