Updates & Downloads
GPS Chipset Type M426 (Fitness Region File) software version 3.00
as of February 12, 2014
View system requirements
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.00:
- Improved GPS accuracy and time to first fix in some cases.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Improved GPS performance.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.80:
- Improved SBAS(WAAS) performance.
- Improved GPS altitude performance.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Improved SBAS(WAAS) satellite tracking.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.50:
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.