Updates & Downloads
USB Drivers software version 184.108.40.206
as of April 20, 2015
View installation instructions and system requirements
- This setup will install / pre-load all Garmin USB Drivers on your system and upgrade older versions if found.
- These drivers are designed for use with those GPS units that support USB transfer of data to/from the PC - not to include the iQue. This setup also includes the drivers for the USB Data Card Programmer.
- This setup combines the initial install and updates for both the USB GPS drivers and the USB Data Card Programmer drivers.
- Garmin GPS USB Drivers support Windows XP 64-bit, Vista 64-bit, and Windows 7 64-bit.
- Garmin USB Data Card Programmer drivers do not support 64-bit operating systems at this time.
- Garmin GPS USB Drivers have passed the Microsoft Logo Certification testing (Winqual) for all OS's up to and including Windows 7 x64
- Simplified user interface.
- .NET framework 3.5 SP1 is required. A current version of .NET will be installed if needed.
- Windows Media Player 11 or greater is required (a free download from Microsoft).
Changes made from version 2.3.1 to 220.127.116.11:
- Addition of digitally signed Aviation USB Drivers.
Changes made from version 2.3 to 2.3.1:
- Updated driver to be compatible with Windows 8
- Fixed issue that was being seen with ForeRunner 305.
Changes made from version 2.2.1 to 2.3:
- This setup extends the localization to most languages we support including the Asian languages.
- The driver was modified to support Improved full speed USB performance.
Changes made from version 2.2 to 2.2.1:
- Changed the software version number from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed problem which prevented the update of aviation data using AvdWebUpdater with handheld aviation devices.
Changes made from version 2.1 to 2.2:
Changes made from version 2.0 to 2.1:
- New installer created to combine initial install zip file and the USB Drivers Update setup.
- Save the downloaded file to your hard drive.
- Execute the downloaded file.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.