Updates & Downloads
Garmin Dash Cam Player software version 5.00
as of May 19, 2015
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 4.40 to 5.00:
- Added support for nüviCam.
- Added trimming ability for .mp4 files.
- Added auto-import support.
- Added support for importing saved videos.
- Added support for saving videos.
- Added support for opening videos in a new window.
- Fixed various performance issues.
Changes made from version 4.10 to 4.40:
- Added OpenStreet Map for map selection
- Added support for Windows 8 64bit.
- Fixed a language issue reg. Russian and Ukrainian.
- Fixed an issue with muting.
- Fixed a map positioning issue.
Changes made from version 3.90 to 4.10:
- Improve UI functionalities.
- Fixed performance issues.
Changes made from version 3.60 to 3.90:
- Added support for Dash Cam 10 and Dash Cam 20.
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.60:
- Improved loading time.
- Resolved issue with the preview image.
- Added support for German, French, Spanish and Italian.
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.20:
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.00:
- Fixed a bug which caused installation steps to show up in Chinese.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system.