Updates & Downloads
GLO software version 2.80
as of May 10, 2016
Use WebUpdater to install this file.
- Mac OS X version 10.11 ('El Capitan') is not USB compatible with the GLO. To update the GLO's firmware use a Windows PC or a Mac running a version of OS X earlier than 10.11.
- After updating software you may need to manually reconnect your device to the GLO. For iOS devices go to the Bluetooth menu and select your GLO. This will initiate a connection from your device to the GLO. After this initial reconnection the GLO will automatically reconnect to your iOS device.
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Garmin Connext stability improvements
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Add Garmin Connext support for use with Garmin Pilot app (facilitates battery state and firmware version reporting)
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Improvements to unit update process
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Fix missing tenths of seconds in GPS timestamp
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Add support for four simultaneous Bluetooth connections.
- Turning GLO on now requires holding down the power button for one second.
- GLO will turn off automatically after five minutes with no Bluetooth connections.
- Improved GPS performance.