Updates & Downloads
Alpha 100 software version 3.20
as of February 19, 2013
View system requirements
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Disabled dog tracking when used in countries for which the radio frequencies are not authorized.
- Fixed distance issue in dog track review.
- Improvements to map drawing speed.
- Fixed issue retrieving Public Land Survey System data from certain TOPO US 24K maps.
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10:
- Fixed potential shutdown with large number of dogs on dog tracker page.
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.00:
- Added support for VIRB Remote. Setup > Main Menu to add. See TrailTech (http://garmin.blogs.com/softwareupdates/2013/08/VIRB-remote.html) for more information.
- Added indicator on the map when a dog or contact has lost communication
- Improved to show other dogs when reviewing a dog's track on the map
- Fixed issue where setting a track to show on the map would not hold through a power cycle
- Fixed issue where pausing all tracking would not prevent track points from being logged
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Improve charging of a fully-depleted battery.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Prevent transmitting when no battery is installed.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.70:
- Improve ability to drive accessory antennas.
- Improvements to position reporting.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Added 'List Sync' option on the dog compass page. For multiple dog situations, this mode matches visible training dogs to visible tracking dogs.
- Added 'Measure Distance' option on the map page.
- Added support for new tempe sensor. See TrailTech (http://garmin.blogs.com/softwareupdates/2012/08/tempe-sensor.html) for more information.
- Improved support for tracking greater than 15 dogs.
- Fixed issue when setting up a user grid position format.
- Fixed issue when navigating to a dog when routing is set to 'Prompted'.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Improved Compass autocalibration.
- Fixed mark covey to correctly display numbers greater than nine.
- Fixed potential shutdown when attempting to add a new geofence.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.