Updates & Downloads
Edge 200 software version 2.10
as of November 22, 2011
View system requirements
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Added tone to the start notice prompt when message tones are enabled.
- Added a contrast setting in Settings > System > Display.
- Fixed an issue transferring multiple courses from Garmin Training Center.
- Fixed an issue when configuring unit of measure for statute UK.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect units to be displayed in history.
- Fixed an issue where the unit could freeze on the splash screen during bootup.
- Fixed an issue when setting time alerts.
- Improved the marquee on history lists.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.