1. Improve total ascent/descent values.
2. Improvements to reduce elevation drift during an activity.
3. Improvements to reduce spurious changes in elevation.
4. Improve elevation auto-calibration at power up and between activities.
5. Improve elevation performance when GPS is turned off.
6. Improve elevation performance after swimming.
Foreign language corrections.
Changes to support manufacturing.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
Fixed issues causing shutdowns when utilizing courses.
Fixed issue that could cause the device to shutdown when creating/editing a particular step in a workout.
Fixed issue where average speed/pace was incorrect on the history pages and Garmin Connect.
Improved responsiveness of the average pace 100m field in lap swimming.
Corrected pace values displayed on the history summary page for lap swim.
Added delay to key lock functionality to avoid accidental engagement of key lock.
Fixed problem with manual distance based foot pod calibration.
Improved open water speed data.
Fixed and improved various translations.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
Fixed several problems causing shutdowns during biking and running activities.
Corrected several instantaneous pace calculation issues.
Major modifications and additions to Bike Power functionality:
1. Improved support for power based workouts.
2. Added new power metrics (Training Stress Score (TSS), Intensity Factor (IF), Normalized Power (NP), kJ).
3. Automatically modify power zones when functional threshold power (FTP) changes.
4. Improvements to power sensor calibration process.
5. Added support for left right power balance.
6. Added support for 3, 10, and 30s power smoothing.
Improved accuracy of distance calculations for pool swim.
Rest times are no longer included in the average pace calculation for pool swim.
Distance alerts for pool swim will now occur during the last length before completing the configured distance.
Swim distance alert will now reset after pressing lap button.
Corrected issues displaying history for open water swims.
Improved calorie calculations during swim mode.
Corrected issue with barometer calibration improving initial elevation readings.
Corrected issue where sudden changes in the elevation could be observed on the watch.
Fixed problem with auto-scroll that could potentially cause a device malfunction.
Added ability for the user to enter ANT+ IDs for all sensor types.
Added sensor details page for all ANT+ sensors.
Prevented HR alerts from occurring when user was in the correct zone.
Improved accuracy of battery charge information.
Improved foreign language translations.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
Improved calculation of instantaneous pace.
Fixed occasional watch freeze issue during pool swim.
Fixed potential dropout of speed/cadence data when using speed/cadence sensor and particular power meters when GPS off.
Fixed occasional problem of multisport activities containing pool swim not uploading to Garmin Connect.
Made improvement to reduce elevation spikes at beginning of activities.
IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.