Updates & Downloads
eTrex 10 (Webupdater) software version 3.20
as of September 27, 2013
View system requirements
- WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device.
- If attempts to upload software fail, you may need to return the device to Garmin® for service.
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Added confirmation of initial language selection
- Fixed display of geocache coordinates with non-default map datum
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.10:
- Improved ability to clear unit settings on power up: now only requires menu key and enter key to be held when powering the unit on
- Improved load times for geocache descriptions
- Fixed issue with reviewing individual route points from the Route Planner application
- Fixed issue with displaying tracks on the map after performing an area calculation
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.90:
- Fixed cause of a warning message when device is ejected from a PC.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Fixed issues with Farsi language
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Added marine colors mode
- Improved GPS response at low speeds
- Fixed issue with altitude values in track logs
- Fixed issue with track log naming when using BaseCamp
- Fixed issue with compass CDI pointer
- Fixed issue with distance units in geocache dashboard
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Improved support for Bulgarian
- Added project waypoint to waypoint page option menu
- Fixed issue displaying location in large data fields for certain position formats
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.40:
- Fixed issue where location large data fields draw incorrectly
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Added support for advanced geocache logging with OpenCaching.com. See TrailTech (http://garmin.blogs.com/softwareupdates/2011/08/advanced-geocache-logging-with-opencachingcom.html) for more information.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.