Updates & Downloads
Astro 320 software version 4.10
as of October 24, 2014
View system requirements
Changes made from version 4.00 to 4.10:
- Fixed occasional shutdown when using the map page.
Changes made from version 3.90 to 4.00:
- Fixed possible issue where BirdsEye satellite imagery would be permanently disabled after booting
Changes made from version 3.80 to 3.90:
- Improved cartography support (Garmin Hunt View maps)
- Improved boot time when a large amount of BirdsEye satellite imagery is present
Changes made from version 3.70 to 3.80:
- Properly manages bark detection indication.
- Fixes inability to set a collar ID greater than 9.
Changes made from version 3.60 to 3.70:
- Added support for tracking T 5 and TT 15 dog devices.
- Fixed dog arrow orientation when map is in track up mode.
- Fixed potential issues with stale tracking data if dog device is out of tracking range.
Changes made from version 3.40 to 3.60:
- Disabled dog tracking when used in countries for which the radio frequencies are not authorized.
- Improved map drawing in urban areas.
- Fixed display of temperatures below freezing as reported by tempe wireless temperature sensor.
- Fixed issue retrieving Public Land Survey System data from certain TOPO US 24K maps.
- Improved load times for geocache descriptions.
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.40:
- Added support for VIRB Remote. Setup > Main Menu to add. See TrailTech (http://garmin.blogs.com/softwareupdates/2013/08/VIRB-remote.html) for more information.
- Improved wireless transfer
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30:
- Improved reporting of DC50 position
- Improved dog review to show all other dogs on map
- Reduced redundant interference messages
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Added support for new tempe sensor. See TrailTech (http://garmin.blogs.com/softwareupdates/2012/08/tempe-sensor.html) for more information.
- Improved pairing with DC50s
Changes made from version 2.80 to 3.10:
- Added support for DC 50.
- Improved interference detection.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Added Basestation support with latest version of BaseCamp. See TrailTech (http://garmin.blogs.com/softwareupdates/2012/08/garmin-basestation.html) for more information.
- Fixed issues with 4 or more dogs on the dog tracker page in 'Big Numbers' mode.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.70:
- Changed dog review on map to follow the dog as it moves
- Increased font size for distance in Big Numbers mode on dog compass page
- Improved GPS response at low speeds
- Added menu option to declutter the map
- Added option on dog compass page to show dog direction when dog is moving
- Added option on dog review page to change the dog color
- Added symbol filtering to FIND > Waypoints and Waypoint Manager
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Fixed issue where dogs would be displayed at invalid locations if they were disabled when start new hunt was selected.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Improved interface when entering covey waypoint data.
- Fixed potential invalid PIN issue when tracking DC40s with the collar lock feature enabled.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Fixed retry option for when a DC software update has failed.
- Fixed repeated arrived message upon arrival when navigating to a dog.
- Fixed issue where profile list could dissapear.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.