Updates & Downloads
xImage software version 2.3
as of March 23, 2005
View installation instructions and system requirements
- What is xImage? xImage allows you to retrieve and update images on your GPS. For example, xImage makes it possible to get a screenshot from most GPS models. In addition, with certain newer models, xImage allows you to update some images (splash screen, waypoint symbols, etc.) with your own creations.
- Technical support is not available for the xImage software. However, users are encouraged to e-mail feedback to:
Changes made from version 2.2 to 2.3:
- Added support for sending high-color images to capable GPS devices.
Changes made from version 2.1 to 2.2:
- Made image transfer compatible with the latest GPS units.
- When xImage is run with command-line parameters, the application's exit code is set to 0 if the transfer was successful, and 1 if there was a problem.
- Download the xImage installation file into a directory on your hard drive. (e.g., c:\garmin).
- Change to the directory in which you downloaded the files, (e.g., c:\garmin), and run the executable file (.exe).
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the xImage installation.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system.