Updates & Downloads
DNR-1000U / DNX210EX software version 2.90
as of August 2, 2011
View installation instructions and system requirements
- Create a 'garmin' folder on an SD data card.
- Download the appropriate self-extracting archive file onto your hard drive.
- Run the downloaded executable file.
- Click on Browse and select the SD card reader in the list, then select the 'garmin' folder.
- Click Unzip to save the files onto the 'garmin' directory on the SD card.
- Wait for the message that the update was unzipped successfully and close the updater.
- Safely remove SD card from PC.
- Insert SD card into Kenwood Navigation System. If there is already a card there, temporarily remove it.
- The update will begin. Do not power off unit while the update is in progress. When finished you can verify the update by checking the version number in Settings->System->About.
- Remove SD card.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.