Updates & Downloads
DNX7320CN software version 2.30
as of May 9, 2011
View installation instructions and system requirements
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.30:
- Synchronize to English version 2.60.
- Fix the issue about wrong recently found states and cities.
- Fix the issue about street cannot be found in the new map China v6.6 NTS & Hong Kong / Macau CHT 2008Q3.
- Fix the map detail display with long map name.
- Create a 'garmin' folder on an SD data card (must be at least 16mb space available on the card).
- Download the appropriate self-extracting archive file onto your hard drive.
- Run the downloaded executable file.
- Click on Browse and select the SD card reader in the list, then select the 'garmin' folder.
- Click Unzip to save the files onto the 'garmin' directory on the SD card.
- Wait for the message that the update was unzipped successfully and close the updater.
- Safely remove SD card from PC.
- Insert SD card into Kenwood Navigation System. If there is already a card there, temporarily remove it.
- Your Kenwood Navigation System will ask if you would like to update software. Answer 'Yes'.
- The update will begin. Do not power off unit while the update is in progress. When finished you can verify the update by checking the version number in Menu->Settings->About->Software.
- Remove SD card.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.