Updates & Downloads
MapManager for Mac software version 3.0.1
as of July 20, 2012
View installation instructions
- MapManager manages your Garmin maps that are installed on your Mac. It copies maps and unlock codes into the right place to be accessible by BaseCamp, MapInstall and Training Center. It now will delete maps, promote maps so that all users on your Mac can use them, and retrieve map unlock codes online to unlock maps.
- System Requirements:
Intel-based Mac running OS 10.5.8 or higher.
512 MB RAM
- To migrate the maps from your Windows PC, download and install MapConverter for Windows onto your PC. Follow the instructions to convert your unlocked PC maps for use on your Mac.
Changes made from version 3.0.0 to 3.0.1:
- Change to make map sharing more reliable
- Change to handle accounts that have FileVault enabled
Changes made from version 2.1.3 to 3.0.0:
- View all installed map products.
- View map bundle locked status, copyright and notices.
- Delete installed map products.
- Install .gma and .ucx files.
- Install .gmap and .gmapi bundle.
- Promote user maps to the system map directory.
- Retrieve map unlock codes online to unlock map.
- Click on 'Download' and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Double-click the file to open it.
- A new Finder window will open. Locate and double-click on the 'Install Garmin MapManager' icon.
- Follow the installer program's prompts to install Garmin MapManager.